martes, 15 de marzo de 2011

Good moments, good memories

My Family. (Photo: My Cousin and uncle)


This is my brother and best friend, but really he's my cousin. He's 19 years old, one year older as me. I love him!!. Our relationship is very close, we are like brothers.

My friends (Photo: My best friend. 12 years friendship) I could not find an old photo:(



Them are Stefania and Irene, they are my best friends from 12 years ago. Our studied primary and secondary school. Today, they study 3th semester in Medicine.

My music
At music, i loved Shakira and Spice Girls. But right now, i don't like this music, my favorite singers are Ricardo Arjona, Alejandro Sanz.

My food
In that time, I loved pasta. I ate so much!!! But today, i don't like as before

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario